I want a chance too!! Riley just showed me how!! This may be hard because this means I'll have to sit still long enough to write this. I like to be on the go, I like to watch my mommy and daddy's reaction as they are chasing me or when they are stressing out!! I think it is funny. On Friday they took all of us to the Y with thier friends Marcus and Kim and I had my daddy running all around that gym. I'm pretty fast, they laugh at my short legs, but they get me where I'm going!! I'm going through a "busy stage" at least my parents and Sherri the babysitter says that. I laugh because I'm not so sure it is a stage. I'm testing them, and so far they aren't passing the test...haha!! I've learned how to climb in and out of my sisters bed, but I just haven't been able to do it in mine yet...in due time!! I love to run around and play, but anytime someone has a chance to let me sit on their lap and read to me, I LOVE that as well!! I went to my friend Brady's party the other day. I like to be the life of the party, so I put on Gracie's wig!!!I hope to see my cousins Ava and Clara soon...we have fun together. Except that Clara, her and I seem to but head, we always want the same toy. My parents, Uncle Andy and Aunt Mandy just sit and laugh at us...I don't think they realize my frustration. They keep saying, just work it out. Work it out?! Well, I'm going to give baby a turn...they keep saying she has a name, but I like to call her baby.
Love,
Coop
No comments:
Post a Comment